To protect the collective wellness of our patients, provider, and clinic environment:
Here are the protocols we are following with the re-opening:
• All patients entering the clinic should wear a mask. The mask will protect you while in the lobby as well as our staff.
• Staff must wear masks at all times.
• Acupuncturist must wash hands before and after treatment.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk. We recommend all patients use hand sanitizer before treatment.
• All surfaces in common areas and treatment room are sanitized multiple times a day.
• We schedule only one patient at a time for treatment.
We recommend for you to call to cancel your acupuncture appointment and contact your primary care provider if you (or family member in the same household) have:
• Flu like symptoms includes fever (99° F and up), chills, sore throat, cough or running nose.
• Chest tightness, shortness of breath, fatigue or whole body ache.
• Loss of smell or taste.
• Tested positive with COVID-19.
• Recently come into contact with a person infected with COVID-19.
• Traveled abroad within the last 2 weeks.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please take care of yourselves, and feel free to call us at (512) 318-6229 with any questions you may have.